Several changes to the Call Report loan schedules have been approved for 2012.
- New memo item on RC-M for savings associations to report on test of compliance with Qualified Thrift Lender
- New memo item on RC-N to report past due and non-accrual of purchased credit impaired loans
- New item on RC-P to report the amount of representation and warranty reserves for 1-4 loans sold
Two changes to the Call Report loan schedules have been proposed to be effective no sooner than 9-30-12.
- New schedule, RC-U, proposed to report loan origination activity during the quarter
- New schedule, RI-C, proposed to report loan loss allowance by type and impairment method
Loan information on the Call Report provides critical credit information for regulators, especially in today's environment. The rules for schedule RC-C dictate how loans are to be reported on all loan schedules, including the income statement, charge-offs and recoveries, averages, and past dues and non-accruals. This webinar will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly.
Recent guidance, ASU 2011-02, on reporting restructured loans will also be discussed.
- 2012 Approved and Proposed Loan Schedule Call Report Changes
- RC-C, Loan Classification
- RC-C M1, Restructured Loans (ASU 2011-02)
- RC-C, Part II, Loans to Small Businesses and Small Farms
- RC-K, Loan Quarter to Date Averages
- RC-L, Unused Commitments, Letters of Credit, Derivatives
- RC-M, Loans to Insider
- RC-M, Other Real Estate
- RC-N, Past Due and Non-accrual Loans
- RC-R, Risk Weighting Loans
- RI, Loan Interest Income
- RI-B, Charge-Offs and Recoveries
Who Should Attend?
This review of the loan schedules will benefit anyone in the lending area, including loan officers, loan assistants, and any loan operations personnel responsible for coding loans. It will supplement annual comprehensive Call Report training recommended by bank regulators.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below or emailing Support@ttsTrain.com.
Change Webinar Type
The registration type you have selected does not offer Additional Locations. If you proceed, the values which you entered (related to Additional Locations) earlier will be deleted.