Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, introduces participants to Excel dashboards in this broad-reaching presentation. Dashboards give you the ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of data into spreadsheets by way of pivot tables, charts, and other Excel features, including the Recommended Charts feature, PivotTable feature, PivotChart feature, Quick Analysis feature, and others. After the webcast, you’ll be equipped to summarize and present your Excel data in an efficient manner.
David demonstrates every technique at least twice: first, on a PowerPoint slide with numbered steps, and second, in Excel 2016. He draws your attention to any differences in Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007 during the presentation as well as in his detailed handouts. David also provides an Excel workbook that includes most of the examples he uses during the webcast.
- Creating self-updating titles for charts and pivot charts.
- Exploring the Recommended Charts feature in Excel 2013 and later.
- Discovering how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files, and other data sources.
- Seeing how the Sparkline feature empowers you to create tiny, in-cell charts for showing trends of data.
- Using the Group and Ungroup feature to expand or collapse rows and/or columns.
- Jump-starting data visualization with the Quick Analysis feature.
- Filtering pivot table data based on date ranges by way of the Timeline feature in Excel 2013 and later.
- Learning how to hide or unhide Excel’s Ribbon interface using a simple macro technique.
- Creating dynamic and interactive graphs with Excel’s PivotChart feature.
- Using the Linked Picture feature to place pivot tables in close proximity to each other without posing conflicts.
- Understanding how to use the Slicer feature to streamline data analysis within tables and pivot tables.
- Creating a dashboard that looks less like an Excel spreadsheet by hiding screen elements.
Who Should Attend?
Practitioners tasked with summarizing large amounts of data in Excel spreadsheets.
"David Ringstrom may have just presented this middle-aged man the clearest, concise and useful webinar I have ever attended." - James Lampe, COO, Germantown Trust & Savings Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.