The National Defense Authorization Act was passed by the Senate after a Presidential veto. It contains provisions that have future implications for our BSA programs on beneficial ownership, CTRs and SARs. During this webinar we will break down the bill and do a section by section look at the money laundering piece and what it can mean to you.
The "Alert! BSA Implications - National Defense Authorization Act Passed!" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- The federal government to build a beneficial ownership database
- Revised BSA declaration of purpose
- Strenghtens FinCEN
- Introduces FinCEN Domestic Liasons
- Streamlining of SARs and CTRs
- Study increased exemption levels for CTRs and Thresholds
- Study on how to provide inclusion for charities and nonprofits
- Annual training for examiners required
- And much much more..
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officer, BSA Staff, Business Department, Branch Administration, Deposit Operations, Training, Branch Staff, Loan Officers and anyone who works with Bank Secrecy Act or Opens Business Accounts.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.