Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes...Each year there are changes to the ACH Rules and you must be incorporate these changes into your daily operations in order to help ensure compliance.
This unique and informative webinar will focus on two specific areas. The first half will be devoted to a discussion on the new Healthcare Payments Rule that will take effect on September 20, 2013.
We will discuss the following components of the new rule:
- A background of the new Rule
- Unique Identification of Health Care EFTs
- Additional Formatting Requirements for Health Care EFT Transactions
- Delivery of Payment Related Information
- Addition of New EDI Data Segment Terminator
- Healthcare Terminology
The second half of the webinar will provide you with the latest amendments and updates that will occur within the ACH during 2013. We will also take a look ahead to what might be coming in 2014 and even 2015!
We will examine the ACH Rule changes that go into effect in 2013 including:
- Use of Return Reason Code R16 to Identify OFAC-Related Returns
- Return Reason Code and Change Code for Gateway Use
- Corrected Data for IAT Entries - NOC Code Descriptions
- Data Passing
- ODFI Return Rate Reporting
- Incomplete Transactions and the Return of Funding Debit Entries
Who Should Attend?
You don't want to miss this fast-paced and information-packed webinar! Walk away with an understanding of the new Healthcare Rule and other changes that may have a direct impact on your Financial Institution. This session is beneficial for those that work in an audit, operations or compliance role.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.