If you are reviewing the current situation with marijuana related businesses, then this program is a must for you. We will review both state and federal issues that are involved in banking a marijuana related business. You will learn how to develop policy, procedure and questionnaires to bank or not to bank a marijuana business. This is a structural program which will help you put up the structure of your program either way.
- Federal Issues with Marijuana Related Businesses
- What is a marijuana related business?
- What kind of CIP and CDD will be required?
- SAR filings, closing accounts and monitoring
- State laws and licensing information
- Business models and analysis of marijuana businesses
- Keeping marijuana related businesses out of the bank - do we have a choice?
- Developing policy, procedures and processes for different types of marijuana businesses
- Questionnaires and scripts for marijuana related businesses
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.