Digital signatures have become an essential element in improving the customer experience and exceeding compliance requirements. In the midst of this transformation, financial institutions are more concerned than ever with meeting compliance requirements with current and future consumer protection regulations. Here are some highlights of Digital Signatures:
- Make it possible for your customers to take care of their business securely.
- Meet current compliance challenges such as Reg Z
- Stay Relevant with modern technology, the customer population and their expectations
- Do you send sensitive information about your customers/employees in e-mails?
- Are you concerned with the information being compromised while in transit?
- Are the e-mails protected from the threat of data breach?
- Do you fully realize the tangible (fines, etc.) and intangible (erosion of trust, tarnished reputation, etc.) ramifications to your institution from this type of a breach to your customer's privacy?
- What are you doing today to prevent a privacy of breach over e-mail?
- What is e-mail encryption and why do we need it?
- The components of e-mail encryption?
- What to look for when choosing an e-mail encryption solution?
- The full benefits of the digital signatures for your credit union
- Why Forms are one of the biggest benefits of digital signatures that you don’t usually think about
Who Should Attend?All Supervisors, Management Personnel, Executives and anyone in Operations, Compliance and Risk Management should attend this informative webinar to ensure they are up to date on the issues of Digital Signatures and Email Encryption in 2015.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.