Financial institutions have recently experienced many disappearance claims and significant lawsuits resulting in expensive litigation and large nationwide losses.
What did they do wrong? Most of these disappearance claims and lawsuits are a direct result of insufficient employee training, incorrect box drilling and safekeeping procedures, unauthorized vault access, improper box relocations, flooded vaults, sloppy record retention, and the media coverage that inevitably follows.
Regardless of the size of your safe deposit operation, you should have a realistic and well-organized method of reviewing your procedures before a lawsuit occurs. Learn what to look for - from the most common errors to less common, but costly, mistakes. Review specific, critical internal procedures.
How can you avoid costly safe deposit liability claims, lawsuits and media coverage? Learn the answers and procedures to help reduce future litigation from these issues:
- After a branch is closed for a month, how did renters lose their box contents?
- What terrible things could happen if you leave anyone in your vault alone?
- Why have numerous safe deposit disappearance claims occurred recently?
- How did granting a small favor create a $2,140,000 disappearance claim?
- How did poor "Box Relocation" procedures cause a $5,500,000 lawsuit?
- What 30 questions will always be asked in any safe deposit lawsuit?
- How can hurricanes create significant lawsuits years later?
- Why was an institution sued for $30 million after an internal box theft?
- Why did sloppy box drilling procedures create a $4,500,000 lawsuit?
- Have you seen the locksmith tools that will open boxes in seconds?
- What made CBS create three recent safe deposit TV specials?
- Are you leaving anyone in your vault alone? "BIG MISTAKE!"
Who Should Attend?
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.