The world of electronic banking continues to evolve, and bankers need to keep pace with technology and customer preferences. Recent surveys indicate that 51% of adults in the U.S. bank online and 32% bank with mobile phones. What steps should you follow to be in compliance with E-Sign?
What You Will Learn:
- What are the rules? Learn about federal and state legislation for E-Sign
- Which deposit and lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance?
- Common questions, resources, and exam procedures
- Consumer consent is a six-step process
- Availability of paper delivery or paper copies
- Consent choices
- Consumer actions
- Hardware/software requirements
- Affirmatively consent
- After consent disclosure
- Basic steps for E-Sign implementation
- Getting started
- Identify pain points
- Build consensus
- Vendor selection considerations
- Think big, but start small
- Assess the risk
- Learn from a test project including steps to production
Who Should Attend?
Auditors, loan officers, loan assistants, and loan administration staff
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.