All too often, managers are thrust into their roles without enough formal training or advice on how to work smartly in their new positions. Get an excellent overview of key skills all good managers need to function at their best.
- Pulling the Trigger - Making Decisions / Solving Problems
- Smart Delegation
- Planning Your Work and Working Your Plan
- Effective Communication
- Meetings that Actually Work
- Dealing with Tough Personalities
- Fast Tips for the Busy Manager
Who Should Attend?
Managers of all levels, especially those who lead teams.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.