Credit (Risk) Analysis is one of the most important functions performed by financial institutions. Because interest and fee income from loans represent the largest source of revenue for financial institutions, thorough credit analysis must be performed before loans are approved and funded.
Credit Analysis starts with spreading historical financial statements and then calculating key ratios to determine the financial health of an organization. This webinar will teach the five vital signs of any organization and the ratios required to identify the signs. A detailed identification and definition of ratios will be included.
- Current / Quick Ratios
- Working Capital Analysis
- Defensive Interval Ratio
- Activity Ratios for Working Capital Assets
- Activity Ratios for Working Capital Liabilities
- Ratios to Measure the Proportion of Support Provided by Owners and Creditors
- Asset Management
- To Measure the Ability of Management to Utilize Their Assets to Generate Sales and Profits
- Performance Ratios to Measure the Relationship Between Sales, Costs and Expenses and How Their Changes Affect the Bottom Line
- Cash Flow
- Uniform Cash Analysis to Determine the Sources and Uses of a Firm's Cash as a Means of Serving Long-Term Debt
You'll leave with a deeper understanding of ratio and credit analyses during the underwriting process. This translates into well-organized, clearly written credit memoranda so you'll be more confident explaining trends and the financial impact on customers and prospects.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Analysts
- Commercial Lenders
- Consumer Lenders
- Senior Credit and Loan Officers
- Loan Review Officers
- Branch Managers
"The best webinar I have ever taken...BY FAR!" -Charlie S., Arvest Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.