The Suspicious Activity Reporting program is designed to help Board members see how a red flag can become a SAR. It will cover how your frontline and system can help in detecting money laundering activities, but the BSA officer will still complete the SAR. Your Board will understand the confidential nature of the SAR and how your team works with law enforcement to gather the best possible information and report it to Financial Crimes Network.
- The who, when and where of filing SARs
- Brief form overview
- Institution obligations and worksheets
- Corrections, amendments and joint filings
- Who can see SAR information
- The Board's Role
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?
This program is recommended for your Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.