Some of our best and most profitable financial institution customers are legal entities. Unfortunately, establishing relationships with business entities can be confusing, and if done incorrectly, can become costly liabilities. One of the most effective ways for your financial institution to protect itself from business entity liability is to obtain a well-drafted, properly-executed resolution or similar authorization from the business. Attend this webinar to learn more about the ins and outs of resolutions and authorizations.
Topics Will Include:
- What is the purpose of a resolution or authorization?
- What language should be contained in a resolution or authorization?
- Who should sign a business entity resolution or authorization form to make it binding on the business?
- What are the differences between financial institution-prepared and customer-prepared resolutions and authorizations?
- What are the risks of accepting customer-prepared forms?
Who Should Attend?
Lenders and new account personnel responsible for loan and deposit account documentation.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.