- Why farm producers take CCC Loans
- Treatment of CCC loans as loans versus loans as income by producers and IRS
- How farm accounting and reporting should handle CCC transactions
- Effects of loans as loans versus loans as income on balance sheet and income statement calculations and ratios
- FSA/CCC loan forms and interpretation
- Lending policies, understandings, or covenants for customers with CCC loans
Who Should Attend?Lending officers working with farm producers, Credit analysts reviewing farm production customers, Loan documentation staff involved with farm production customers, Other personnel needing a working understanding of CCC loans, Loan committee members reviewing farm producer customers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.