For banks that are serious about taking onboarding up a notch, this dynamic program will help raise the bar for engaging and training new employees. Learn how to check all required boxes while maintaining the interest of your new hires. Wow them with genuine interest and care in their success with your organization.
What You Will Learn:
- How to set the tone for success?
- The Four C's of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture and Connection
- Using the first two weeks of employment as a launching board
- Create an engaged employee from the start
- Best practices to wow your new hire
- What is employee engagement?
- How do you train a new hire effectively?
- Provide coaching and support
Who Should Attend?
Call center managers, Teller supervisors, HR, Executive managers and Branch managers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.