BSA emerging issues is our topic. This is a big agenda covering a wide span of topics for BSA professionals. We'll look at personal liability, insiders, trade based money laundering, new currencies and payment methods. This program is a must to stay current on BSA issues.
- Personal liability under the Yates memorandum
- Banking pay day lenders, third party payment processors and money service businesses
- Trade based money laundering
- Know Your Employee (KYE); Who and what constitutes an “insider”?
- Managing Alerts
- Customer Due Diligence Update
- Subpoenas and other law enforcement notifications
- And much more
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Deposit Operations, Compliance, Audit, Security and Training
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.