This will be a comprehensive examination of issues in the FFIEC examination manual that may surprise you on an examination if you miss them. From top to bottom, we'll look at all aspects of an AML program and pinpoint examination issues that regulators are focused on this year.
What You Will Learn:
- Five pillars of BSA; miss one and there's trouble
- Comprehensive risk assessment
- CIP and CDD ongoing issues
- CTRs and Exemptions
- International Issues
- High risk customers and enhanced due diligence
- Money service businesses
- Managing alerts and completing SARs
- Marijuana related businesses
- And more
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA staff, Compliance, Security, Audit, Training and Deposit Operations
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.