Focus on advanced topics that are often issues in commercial loan transactions.
- What is required for true "cross collateralization" of multiple loans?
- What are the costs and benefits of cross collateralization?
- What are cross default provisions and how do they differ from cross collateralization provision?
- Structuring loans to condominium and homeowner’s associations
- What are the risks of lending to foreign borrowers and having foreign guarantors?
- Structuring stock-secured loans
- Issues pertaining to loans secured by hotel property
- Loan participations
- Transactions involving interest rate SWAPs
Who Should Attend?
Lenders, credit officers, paralenders, document preparation specialists, loan booking specialists and other bankers involved in commercial lending
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.