What is a Remote Deposit Capture Program? Do you need to enhance yours to ensure you have effectively addressed all the key elements? Should you enhance your RDC Agreement, your Suitability Analysis, Risk Assessment process, Site Visit, and the Customer's Self-Assessment? Do you understand how these documents support your overall risk management of RDC and information security?
Join us as we outline the detailed information you should consider adding to your documents and processes to support a thorough due diligence, risk assessment, and annual oversight of your customers. The information includes and supports your ongoing risk management of Remote Deposit Capture to mitigate the institution's risk pursuant to the "FFIEC Risk Management of Remote Deposit Capture". In addition, we will discuss ideas and considerations, if you are offering, or planning on implementing, Mobile Deposit Capture (mRDC).
- Understanding the key elements of your RDC Program
- Understanding the FFIEC Risk Management of RDC guidance
- Elements of customer due diligence and suitability
- Key elements of an effective RDC and mRDC agreement
- Effective onsite visits and customer self assessment questionnaires
- Information security issues
- Customer risk assessment importance
- Thoughts and considerations for a mRDC program
Who Should Attend?
RDC Services Officers, Electronic Banking Officers, Deposit Operations Officers, Treasury or Cash Management Officers, Compliance Officers, Auditors, Chief Technology Officers, and Risk Managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.