The Bank Secrecy Act requires that all frontline personnel be trained yearly on money laundering and the responsibilities of financial institutions on currency reporting and suspicious activity. We'll cover training requirements on currency reporting, how to identify suspicious activity, new customer identification procedures, and record retrieval on wires and monetary instruments.
This course is a must for all frontline employees to learn how your financial institution can be used in criminal activity. Your employees will leave more aware of what to look for and what to do if a customer appears to be using your financial institution for illegal purposes.
- Currency transaction reports
- Exemptions from currency transaction reports
- Red flags for money laundering
- How to report incidents to your BSA officer
- Customer identification programs
- CDD proposed changes for businesses
- Monetary instruments and funds transfers
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, Customer Service Reps, Branch Managers, New Accounts
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.