Your institution opens accounts for social security representative payees. Are you setting them up right? Should you issue debit cards? What money can go in and out of these accounts?
Learn about this important topic in detail to help prevent your institution from making costly errors in the account opening process. This webinar is designed for new account representatives and their managers.
- What is a representative payee?
- Can the account be joint?
- Can the representative payee order a debit Card?
- Do these have to be savings accounts?
- What can the representative payee use the account for?
- If the representative payee gets money for more than one person, how is the account set up?
- What if the representative payee is a group home?
- What if the representative payee dies or resigns?
- What happens if the owner dies?
- Can you give balances to a beneficiary?
- And many more questions and answers
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, new account representatives, business bankers, personal bankers, branch managers, training, and all front line personnel
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.