Recent studies have found that up to 70% of business information is being communicated through email. This makes it one of the most likely vectors for security and information breaches. Email encryption not only protects the sensitive information within emails of your customers and employees, but it can also be used to protect valuable services that you provide.
- What is Email Encryption
- What options your institution has to protect its emails
- Email Encryption Components
- What to look for in an Email Encryption Solution
- Other uses for Email Encryption
- Includes Audio, Video and PowerPoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect for your monthly board meeting!)
- Certificates of Completion
Who Should Attend?
This program is recommended for your Security, Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.