This is for Part 1 only. For series pricing, CLICK HERE.
The American way in the past has been buy today pay tomorrow. However, since 2008 that philosophy has begun to change. Consumers started to see the mentality of borrow, borrow, borrow, was dangerous because it easily could lead a person into financial disaster.
Despite the change there is still a need for any financial institution to offer consumer loans and to be able to effectively discuss the consumer loan products they offer.
- The Philosophy Of Consumer Lending
- Why A Bank Offers Consumer Loans
- The Role Of Regulations On Consumer Lending
- The Effect Of Compliance On The Consumer Lending Market
- The Terminology Of Consumer Lending
- The Lending Mathematics In Making A Solid Loan Decision
- Ethics And The Role It Plays In Lending
- Understanding The Different Types Of Consumer Loan Products
- Risk Based Lending And How Loan Products Are Priced
- Customers Preference Usually Differs From That Of The Bank
Have a calculator, your organization's blank consumer loan applications, and be prepared for a down to earth exploration on consumer credit. Whether you are entering the world of consumer lending or have some limited experience, don't miss this opportunity.
Who Should Attend?
The program is geared for employees who will be starting to deal with consumer loans, entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel with one year or less of experience, and any employee who needs to understand consumer credit.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.