Participants will also receive a Teller Handbook.
- Stop Payments
- Deceased Accounts
- Post dated checks
- Business, personal and fiduciary checks
- Annual Regulation CC training
- Policies and procedures for placing holds
- Types of Holds
- Fraud issues including kiting, postal money orders and treasury checks security features
- CTRs line by line
- Red Flags for money laundering annual training
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, Head Tellers, Cashiers, Branch Managers, Branch Administration, Compliance and Training
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.