Join us for this two-hour webinar covering the NEW Small Creditor criteria and how they affect your Ability to Repay (ATR), Qualiﬁed Mortgage (QM) and Higher-Priced Mortgage Loan (HPML) requirements. We’ll dive right into the what, how and when with plain English instruction and answers.
What You Will Learn:
- Small Creditor Categories & NEW Criteria
- Loss of Your Small Creditor Status & Transitioning
- Rural & Underserved Service Test (Safe Harbors too)
- Balloon QMs (Are they still in play for you?)
- Non-QM & QM Risk
- Non-QM Ability to Repay Requirements
- QM Ability to Repay Requirements
- HPML Escrow Effects
- HPML Appraisal Effects
- Live Q&A Session
Who Should Attend?
Management, loan ofﬁcers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other risk management personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.