Join us for this two-hour Applicants and Applications compliance webinar.
What You Will Learn:
- What is considered a loan application?
- When does an inquiry become an application?
- What is a pre-qualiﬁcation?
- If I have a pre-qualiﬁcation, do I have to do anything?
- What is a pre-approval?
- If I have a pre-approval, do I have to do anything?
- Must an application be in writing?
- What about applications not received in person?
- Must applications be signed?
- Can I require a spouse or someone else to sign?
- When can I require someone to guaranty or co-sign?
Who Should Attend?
Loan ofﬁcers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.