As consumers become more and more dependent upon electronic transactions for making deposits to and withdrawals from their accounts, it is imperative that all deposit personnel understand the financial institution's rights and responsibilities with regard to the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E). Furthermore, recent amendments to the regulation are going to increase a financial institution's responsibilities with how it handles overdrafts resulting from certain electronic transactions. Make sure to attend this important webinar to learn more about the Electronic Funds Transfer Act and Regulation E.
Topics Will Include:
- Which customers are covered under the Act?
- Which accounts are subject to the regulation?
- What are the disclosures that a financial institution must provide upon account opening?
- What disclosures are required periodically throughout the account relationship?
- What actions can a financial institution take when handling reports of unauthorized transactions?
- What do financial institutions have to do to comply with the regulations limiting the ability to assess overdraft fees for ATM and one-time debit card transactions?
- What are the common mistakes made by financial institutions in complying with the regulation?
- How do the new remittance transfer rules impact all financial institutions?
- Regulation E Remittance Transfer rules that will affect almost all financial institutions
Who Should Attend?
All deposit and new accounts personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.