Regulators are now asking for the "script" for opening deposit accounts. Many institutions have been caught off guard with their request. A new account script for compliance and fairness makes absolute sense in this highly regulated environment. During this program we will develop scripts with different options for both personal and business accounts. You will receive both a personal account and business account script which will promote accuracy and fairness in accomplishing our tasks for compliance at the frontline.
What You Will Learn:
- Tasks involved in the personal account interview
- Risk rating customers
- Handling Overdraft Privilege, Holds, Disclosures and other issues
- Tasks involved in the business account interview
- Regulation GG, Marijuana related businesses, privately held ATMs, Money Service Businesses
- Protecting from Unfair and Deceptive Practices through clear and helpful techniques for product development
Who Should Attend?
Branch Operations, Marketing, Sales, Compliance, Branch Managers, New Account Representatives, Personal Bankers.
"Very happy my team and I attended this webinar. We are BSA/AML and Compliance and found the information valuable for ensuring the front-line is compliant to related laws and regulations. Well done!" -- Denise Weaver, Chief BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Officer, Seaway Bank and Trust Co
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.