This program provides information not just on what records you should keep and for how long, but on the several underlying and even more important issue of record creation, storage, and the DON'Ts which create the major liabilities.
Human Resources, payroll, safety, and auditing professionals have ongoing questions about what employment records are required to be retained, and for how long. However, this is only the start of the issues. The legal requirements and employer liabilities go far beyond these simple issues.
- How do you keep records?
- Who has access?
- Why are you in trouble if you only follow the legal time requirements?
- Should you "archive" all records?
- What creates "records"?
- What creates "problem records" you did not even know you had?
- What records should you NOT create?
- The penalties for NOT preserving that the laws don't even mention
- How do the courts view your record retention?
Who Should Attend?
Human Resources personnel, Managers, Accountants, and anyone employing others will benefit from this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.