The world of electronic banking continues to evolve, and bankers want to keep pace with technology and customer preferences. Recent surveys indicate that 51% of adults in the U.S. bank online, and 32% bank with mobile phones. What steps must be followed to be in compliance with E-Sign?
- What are the rules? Learn about Federal & State Legislation for E-Sign
- Which deposit & lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance
- Common questions, resources, exam procedures
- Consumer Consent is a Six-Step Process
- Availability of Paper Delivery or Paper Copies
- Consent Choices
- Consumer Actions
- Hardware/Software requirements
- Affirmatively Consent
- After Consent Disclosure
- Basic Steps for E-Sign Implementation
- Getting Started
- Identify Pain Points
- Build Consensus
- Vendor Selection Considerations
- Think big, but start small
- Assess the Risk
- Learn from a test project and steps to production
Who Should Attend?
Compliance officers, Risk Managers, Operations Managers, Business Development Managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.