Polish your training skills.
If you are responsible for training others, this is for you! Discover how to develop and deliver training that sticks. You will learn how to increase your personal impact, remove resistance to training, and introduce a splash of fun to your training.
This webinar is packed with creative ideas and techniques that will increase participation and involvement via affordable yet effective resources. New trainers will grow professional maturity from this webinar. Seasoned trainers will find a personal balance and a renewed focus on training.
What You Will Learn:
- Put in place a proven model that takes your training up a notch
- Create tools that ensure training translates to learning
- Choose the most effective learning strategies for your trainees
- Reduce the dread learners have about attending training
- Tap into a champion that helps promote the value of training
- Assess what is needed to create on-target learning
- Build training programs that engage learners
- Create value-added with all your training sessions
- Deliver training that learners rave about
- Evaluate your effectiveness as a trainer
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with responsibility for training others.
"The webinar we attended with Honey Shelton was great to get another training professionals point of view. Honey was able to reinforce techniques we use currently but also gave some great advice on new techniques that we can incorporate in our training/learning programs. The A-E Professional Development Model was also a great resource and point of reference. Thoroughly enjoyable webinar." -- Colm Hamill, MutualOne Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.