This program will cover topics involved in protecting bank directors from liability.
- Acting in the Best interest of the bank and its shareholders
- Acting with care
- Understanding and following business judgement rule
- Maintaining adequate meeting minutes
- Indemnification protection
- Director & Officer Liability Insurance
- Limitations on liability for breach of duty
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
The biggest value of the series..."Ability to have someone explain in plain English what is going on." Christine G., Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.