Join us for this two-hour Applicants and Applications compliance webinar. This webinar will cover the latest requirements and guidance.
- What is considered a loan application?
- When does an application become complete?
- When does an inquiry become an application?
- What is a pre-qualification?
- If I have a pre-qualification, do I have to do anything?
- What is a pre-approval?
- If I have a pre-approval, do I have to do anything?
- Must an application be in writing?
- What about applications not received in person?
- Must applications be signed?
- Can I require a spouse or someone else to sign?
- When can I require someone to guaranty or co-sign?
Who Should Attend?
Loan ofﬁcers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Note: For this webinar, all questions submitted before or during the webinar will be answered during the live webinar, even if the time required exceeds two hours. If you register for any of our options (Live, OnDemand, CD) and would like to pre-submit questions before the live webinar date, please email those to firstname.lastname@example.org. When planning for the webinar, please allow extra time at the end if you wish to hear the Q&A. We regret that questions cannot be answered after the live webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.