OFAC continues to be a "hot" examination button. This program will look at a comprehensive approach to OFAC. How to write your policy, do your risk assessment, and set up monitoring on a day to day basis. You will learn about emerging OFAC threats and how to address those issues internally through training and procedures. This is a must for all OFAC personnel.
- When is OFAC required?
- What is a risk based OFAC program?
- OFAC policy, procedures and processes
- Checks, Loans, IRAs, PODs and more
- International ACH transactions - who checks what?
- Emerging OFAC threats
- Due diligence steps on OFAC
- What is a Foreign Sanction Evader?
- What do we have to do for noncustomers?
- If we get a match what reporting is required?
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officer and Training
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.