This is for Part 2 only. For series pricing, CLICK HERE.
This section will help you understand the responsibilities of being an ODFI. We will dive into Article Three of the ACH Rules and make sure that you understand the risks and warrantees associated with ACH origination.
- Responsibilities of the ODFI
- Identifying Third-Parties
- Reviewing agreement requirements and who you need agreements with
- Reviewing authorization requirements
- Processing windows, including Same Day ACH windows
Who Should Attend?Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.