This is the two-part webinar to be held on July 27th and August 10th, 2017. The prices below include both sessions.
The Professional Credit Analyst - Part 1
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CT
The Professional Credit Analyst - Part 2
Thursday, August 10th, 2017
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CT
This two-part program is intended for credit analysts, portfolio managers and other bankers learning and growing into a professional banking career. We will focus on the “big picture” of banking and the critical task of credit risk management to the overall success of your bank. The typical work of an analyst within the lending process affects not only your bank, but also your customers and your community. There is more to the loan decision process than just financial analysis, as we will see in this program. Further, while many analysts aspire to become lenders, the analyst or portfolio manager role is a career path of its own in many banks.
- The business of banking and the concept of enterprise risk management
- The loan policy and credit risk ratings (how risk is controlled and measured)
- The drivers of a credit decision (the “Five Cs of Credit”)
- The four keys to loan structuring (plus key terminology)
- The customer outreach effort (by lenders, but with key support from analysts)
- The loan agreement, covenants and other documents (overview)
- Some “nuts and bolts” to elevate your game, concerning personal and business financial statements, cash flow analysis and borrower non-financial risks
Who Should Attend?
Credit analysts, portfolio managers, community bankers, new lenders, other bankers moving into the lending function, plus loan review and credit administration personnel will all benefit from this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.