In this webinar, we will continue to delve into common questions and answers that your frontline has about checks and deposits. This program is a deeper dive. You will also have time to get your questions to us before the program so they will be addressed in the presentation plus there will be ample time for further discussion during the two hour webinar. Before the webinar, submit your questions to email@example.com and your speaker will answer those questions during the course of the presentation.
- How do we make out a check when we close an UTMA?
- Can we maintenance an account from a UTMA to a joint account?
- Can you have an authorized signer on a UTMA account?
- Can a representative payee account be joint?
- Can a VA account be joint?
- What do we do if the beneficiary of a representative payee account dies?
- Can a sole proprietor cash checks made payable to a business?
- Can a business deposit checks from one business into another business?
- Can we give less cash on any business checks?
- What happens on a POD if a beneficiary dies?
- Can we take personal checks into business accounts?
- If a check is made payable to a trust can it go into the trustee’s personal account?
- Can a check made payable to a trustee go into a trust account?
- Can we remove a joint owner from an account?
- Can we allow an authorized signer a debit card?
- Can we allow a POA on a joint account?
- Can we refuse a POA?
- Are there transactions a POA should not make?
- And many more
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit new accounts representatives, customer service representatives, branch managers, branch administration, compliance and anyone who works with deposit signature cards.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.