Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- Reassignment of Fair Lending functions within CFPB - what does it mean?
- CFPB RFI on its enforcement processes
- Fed's actions against a large west-coast bank - implications for CMS
- HMDA updates - formatting tool and filing instructions
- Updates to prepaid card review
- OCC's supervisory concerns in semiannual risk report
- Increases in CMP amounts by the agencies
- Further streamlining of call reports
- Updated SAR for batch filers
- The CFPB’s many requests for information; what does it all mean?
- CMP adjustments
- Sea change in marijuana enforcement by the justice department
- New CRA and HMDA resources and tools
- Tax law changes and what they mean for banks
- Many more!
This webinar is a breakout session from the Core Compliance Suite. A subscription to the Core Compliance Suite (CCS) includes a quarterly, two-hour webinar focused on the most recent changes to the compliance landscape as well as access to six core compliance webinars presented by Carl Pry which are essential to your annual compliance training. For more information on the Core Compliance Suite visit ttsComplianceSuite.com . You can email questions to info@ttsTrain.com or talk with a representative by calling 1-800-831-0678.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.