New W-8BEN rules came out with IRS Notice 2017-46. The back and fourth on foreign TINs and date of births has been resolved. During this program we will review the W-8BEN and the 1042S reporting in light of new rules. We will also cover CIP and Due Diligence for nonresident alien customers.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is a nonresident alien
- What types of identification are acceptable
- What due diligence questions should be asked
- Line by line on the W-8BEN and 1042S Interest reporting
- Changes for nonresident aliens and foreign ID
- And much much more...
Who Should Attend?
New accounts, Branch Administration, Deposit Accounts, Bankers who work with nonresident aliens
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.