A strategic roadmap with tactical steps to attract millennials while reducing costs, improving profitability, and monetizing 5-20% of the value of your bank's fixed assets.
What You Will Learn:
- Trends shaping branches
- Keeping the customer experience meaningful and interactive, and finding inspiration from retailers and other banks.
- Approaching branch design with fresh eyes. Explore examples of small footprint technology-enabled branches.
- Opportunities to improve profitability and find "Hidden Capital"
- Increased profitability through site development optimization, co-branding, branch right-sizing, closure, and relocation process.
- Hidden Capital deal types. What’s best for you?
- Creating branch cost savings
- Top 10 mistakes that banks make when building / redesigning branches.
- Why banks overpay between 10-20% on average for real estate and what you can do about it.
- Effectively executing your project: How big of a branch should you build?
- Designing to a budget NOT budgeting to a design.
- Discuss concept phases to define the customer experience, design development to and refine material and your budget, permits and construction.
Who Should Attend?
Heads of Retail and Bank Management who are looking to successfully develop and implement a strategic retail delivery plan based on today’s emerging trends using informed data and market knowledge; Heads of Operations tasked with redesigning branches for millennials while stretching limited resources; Facilities Managers who need to manage expenses and maximize fixed asset investments.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.