Given today's changing and hectic banking industry, maintaining work-life balance is even more challenging. In fact, a recent study indicated that a higher percentage of managers and employees reported that it is getting tougher to manage their work-life balance.
This webinar provides practical strategies and techniques that can be used immediately.
- Strategies to Maintain a Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Differentiating between Urgent and Important Tasks
- Techniques for More Efficient Management of e-mail
- Identifying Stress Signals and Situations Where Work May Cause Stress
- Methods for Coping with Stress
- Multi-Tasking and Juggling Multiple Priorities Tips
- Ways to Avoid Procrastination
- Suggestions for Winding Down at Home and Putting your Job Aside
Who Should Attend?
Bank managers and employees interested in improving their work-life balance, resulting in increased productivity and focus, and less stress.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.