This webinar, which was previously scheduled for September 26th at 10 am is now scheduled for Tuesday, October 1st at 1:30 pm central.
Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- HUD’s proposal for burden-shifting for disparate impact claims under the FHA
- Possible end to the GSE QM patch under Reg. Z’s ATR rule
- Delay of new URLA (1003 application form)
- TRID FAQs on Loan Estimates
- FDIC additions to risk management exam policies
- Update on flood insurance exam procedures to include private policies
- Revisions to Volcker Rule (significant easing for most banks)
- NCUA guidance on hemp businesses
- Fannie and Freddie use of credit scoring models
- Fed’s real-time payment system
- FCC rules on spoofed texts and international robocalls
- OCC guidance on certain CRA designations
- Reg. Z dollar amount threshold changes
- Risk-focused BSA/AML exam guidance
- CFPB’s symposium on Abusive component of UDAAP
- Changes to COPPA rule?
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.