This webinar is designed to provide the participant with a disciplined strategy for approaching the loan when it reaches the workout situation. We'll begin with a look at some early warning signs of an impending problem and then provide a step-by-step approach including what to do first, pitfalls to avoid, resources to apply, and various options faced by the lender or workout officer to develop and implement a successful workout strategy.
- Recognizing key warning signs of pressure and the need to take action
- Early awareness and responses by management and lenders which contribute to a company’s success or failure.
- Problem Loan Resolution Options: Outplace, Workout, Liquidate
- Factors involved in analyzing the course of action
- Characteristics of a good workout program
- Steps to implement a workout program
- Tips for managing workout expenses
- Identification of the legal risks in the workout process
Who Should Attend?
Junior to mid-level commercial lenders, small business lenders, credit analysts, loan review specialists, junior to mid-level special assets officers, and credit policy officers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.