Elevating sales and service results at the branch
The leader at the branch is responsible for shining the brand and seeking new opportunities for growth. But what a challenge. Mature markets see branches struggling to attract new business. Growth markets are flooded with branch banks and the competition is fierce from other competing industries. Everyone wants in the act – insurance companies, brokers, credit unions – but what financial institution is the cornerstone of the communities it serves? That’s right the community bank.
Leading the branch calls for obtaining buy-in from the staff, hustling new business and hanging on to what you have. One key to surviving in today’s banking world is a successful sales and service culture.
This webinar helps you gain insight of how you can engage your staff and elevate results at the branch.
What You Will Learn
- Turn Your Clients into Raving Fans
- Develop and Elevate Your Sales & Service Culture
- Dos and Don’ts of Cross Selling to the Customers
- Employee Incentive and Motivation Strategies
- The Key to Relationship Banking
- Retaining and Expanding Existing Business
- The Importance of Onboarding (The first 45 days of a new customer)
- Branch Manager Sales Calls and Business Development Tips
- Meeting Critical Targets for Your Branch – deposit growth, loan growth, increase households and more
Who Should Attend?
Those in your branches directly responsible for growth and delivery extraordinary service.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.