How can we send the message to robbers that they should go elsewhere? Protecting our assets is critical, and our employees are our most valued asset. Although losses due to fraud dwarf the amount lost to robberies each year, bank robberies pose a much greater risk to employees and members. In this session, find out what makes a robber choose his target, and learn ways to safeguard you and your institution against these criminals. Every employee can play a role in prevention, and all should be well versed in the safest method of response. Recent case studies and trends will also be examined to extract lessons learned.
- Making your location more attractive to customers and less attractive to criminals
- Physical security measures to reduce your risk
- Safe opening procedures
- Considerations at closing time
- Examination of recent cases of robbery/kidnapping
- Protecting you, your employees, and your family
- Bank robbers: in their own words
- Responding to different types of robberies
- Latest robbery statistics
- The high cost of complacency
- Morning glory robberies
- Proven methods of prevention
- Are you putting yourself at risk?
- Habits that endanger
Who Should Attend?
Any branch personnel who could be involved in a robbery.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.