A good sales coach motivates salespeople by coaching to their individual hopes and dreams and by holding them accountable. They help them generate more revenue with intentional, ongoing coaching to improve skills, not just the deal at hand. When sales managers spend at least 50% of their time coaching, their salespeople are 49% more productive.
In this webinar, sales coaches will learn the five critical steps that you must master and execute in order to get the best effort and results out of your salespeople.
- Insight: How to effectively gather and use data to uncover choke points in the sales process
- Feedback: Discover the skills to continual and specific feedback
- Demonstrate: Show them the behavior you want them to execute in the field
- Practice: Role play with your salespeople in order for them to practice and achieve success
- Action Plans: Establish specific prospecting and networking activities needed to reach goals
Who Should Attend?
LOB leaders, sales managers, training managers, CEOs and sales directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.