Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a recap of mortgage lending compliance issues that financial institutions faced in the second half of 2019 and a look ahead at what to expect in 2020.
- HMDA’s partial exemptions for low-volume filers and additional rulemaking activities related to Regulation C;
- New requirements to accept flood insurance coverage issued by a private insurer;
- Regulatory relief provisions under the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act (S.2155) including an appraisal exemption for rural properties;
- Examiner observed systemic disclosures errors in connection with the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule; and
- Revised monitoring information collection requirements under Regulations B and C.
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for mortgage origination, underwriting and loan processing within the financial institution as well as consumer compliance professionals would all benefit from the information presented during this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.