This 90-minute webinar will cover the two federal laws that govern the extension of credit to active duty Servicemembers; the Servicemember's Civil Relief Act (SCRA) and the Military Lending Act (MLA).
- The maximum rate of interest that may be assessed against an existing extension of credit under the SCRA;
- Other protections available to active duty Servicemembers under the SCRA including prohibitions against default judgment, repossession and foreclosure;
- A look at what’s included in and the proper way to calculate the military annual percentage rate (MAPR) under the MLA;
- Additional disclosure requirements associated with the MLA; and
- Product limitations and restrictions imposed by the MLA.
Who Should Attend?
Lenders, underwriters, lending support staff, collections professionals, managers and consumer compliance staff would all benefit from the information presented during this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.