During this program we will highlight the changes for 2019 and look towards 2020.
Your compliance team will review overdraft program issues, nonresident alien interest reporting, Regulation CC changes, FDIC insurance calculation changes, OFAC reporting changes and IRA reporting numbers and changes.
- New Regulation CC numbers and geography
- Interest reporting for nonresident aliens
- FDIC deposit insurance recordkeeping changes for covered financial institutions
- OFAC forms and reporting changes
- New worries for overdraft privilege and “good funds”
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
Personal Bankers, New Accounts, Universal Bankers, Audit & Internal Controls, Bank Secrecy Act and AML, Compliance, Compliance Management and Auditing, Deposit Operations, eCompliance, New Accounts, OFAC, Operations, Operations Compliance, Risk Management, Security, Technology.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.