This is for Part 1 only. For series pricing, CLICK HERE.
Learn about basic loan documentation principles and practices under Revised Article 9 for collateral.
What You Will Learn
- Loan applications and financial statements
- Loan committee memos and presentations
- Lien document
- Lien perfection including UCC-1 and other filing requirements
- Lien searches and title verification documents
- Promissory notes
- Authorization documentation for all kinds of borrowers
- Insurance on collateral and key persons
Who Should Attend?
Bankers at all experience levels will find this program helpful. We will include ample time for questions and answers.
"I found this to be straight forward and helpful to understand my new role as Commercial Loan Assistant." -- Nancy Whitman, NorthSide Community Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.