Your financial institution’s most precious asset is its frontline. Today’s program will take a look at procedures for the teller. What needs to go into the procedures? What needs to stay out? Who should write the procedures and what is the purpose? In today’s environment is important to get every branch on the same page and set expectations on handling cash, checks, security and all the issues that teller’s face. Join us for an overview on writing teller training and procedures. They go hand in hand with success at the frontline.You will receive a template of over 400+ Pages that you can use to begin your training and written procedures.
- What categories of procedures and training should you concentrate on when you begin
- Simple procedures and rules that help new tellers
- Breaking down the content so you can begin your own manual or online learning program
- Checks, security, financial institution procedures, dress code, professional skills and more
- Painting the future for the teller so that he or she will stay
- Rules are to help and not terrify our tellers
- Using experienced tellers to help mentor the new ones
Who Should Attend?
Training, human resources, head tellers, supervisors, branch administration and tellers who will be involved in writing and setting company procedures.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.